THE BERRINGTON - THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE OF 1,001 SQ FT WITH PARKING
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Double doors leading to rear garden with patio area and turf
Fitted kitchen with integrated Zanussi appliances
Contemporary Vitra bathroom suites
Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
Call now for your brochure and price list
The Berrington at Manor Grove - A beautiful 3 bedroom semi detached house with impressive hall, front facing living room, kitchen/dining room to the rear with double doors leading to garden, dedicated utility room plus w/c, 3 bedrooms, one with en-suite plus a family bathroom.
SUMMARY The Berrington at Manor Grove - A beautiful 3 bedroom semi detached house with impressive hall, front facing living room, kitchen/dining room to the rear with double doors leading to garden, dedicated utility room plus w/c, 3 bedrooms, one with en-suite plus a family bathroom.
DESCRIPTION Welcome to Manor Grove, a stunning new collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, available for sale in the picturesque model village of Silver End in Witham, Essex.
The unique development consists of high quality properties, forever homes, that have been lovingly designed to give you space to live, and to provide a welcome home every time you walk through the door.
Silver End is a fantastic rural location, a purpose built village created in the mid 1920's by entrepreneur and window maker Francis Henry Crittall for employees at his world renowned window works. Today, the village is a sought after location for people looking for the perfect blend of countryside lifestyle whilst remaining within easy reach of contemporary amenities.
Silver End Village contains a doctor's surgery, village hall, church, primary school, supermarket, takeaways, a gastro pub and even its own football club. There are plenty of countryside walks to enjoy with many trails, keen anglers can enjoy the nearby fisheries, while further afield all the modern town centre amenities you will need with Witham and Braintree Town Centres both less than 15 minutes away from Manor Grove.
If you travel by train, White Notley train station is the nearest at a 5 minute drive or 45 minutes walk. The station operates regular direct services to Braintree and Witham. The nearest and most accessible main line railway station is Witham, situated on the London Liverpool Street line.
Kitchen/dining 10' 10" x 14' ( 3.30m x 4.27m )
Living Room 10' 10" x 11' ( 3.30m x 3.35m )
W/c 5' 9" x 3' 5" ( 1.75m x 1.04m )
Utility 5' 9" x 4' 7" ( 1.75m x 1.40m )
Bedroom One 10' x 11' 9" ( 3.05m x 3.58m )
En-Suite 10' x 3' 4" ( 3.05m x 1.02m )
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 12' 8" ( 2.79m x 3.86m )
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.34m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.08m x 2.16m )
Specification Kitchens Luna/Nova/Winchester range by Magnet Soft close drawers / cupboards Laminate worktops with matching upstand Glass splashback Integrated Zanussi appliances including multifunction oven, gas hob, and fridge freezer Dishwasher/washing machine/tumble dryer to select properties. Forbo Allura luxury vinyl tile flooring
Internal Finish Premdor smooth four panel internal doors Polished chrome handles White, vinyl matt internal walls and ceilings
Bathrooms Contemporary Vitra suites Bathroom accessories, including taps and shower-ware by Vado Thermostatic shower Vitra wall and floor tile range in bathrooms, W/C and en-suites Shower over bath in all family bathrooms, walk in shower to homes featuring an en-suite
Lighting and Electrical LED ceiling downlights to kitchen, utility, bathroom, en-suite and W/C areas Pendant lighting throughout LED kitchen cabinet lighting Shaving socket point to bathroom Television and phone points to lounge and master bedrooms.
Heating Worcester Bosch combi boiler White compact Stelrad radiators Heated chrome towel rails to bathrooms and en-suite
External Features Turfed rear garden to all properties Rear garden patio area Up & Down photocell external wall light to front entrance Off road parking to all properties
Peace Of Mind Multipoint locking front door Heat and smoke detectors 10-year NHBC Warranty† 24-month contractor defects liability period
*Specifications are subject to change, please speak to your Sales Advisor for specific plot details/choices. †12-years for Shared Ownership properties
Agents Notes CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of previous developments or the general surrounding areas and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
Help To Buy Notes HOW DOES IT WORK? The Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home (or up to 40% in London). You'll only then need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage (55% in London) to make up the rest.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
COULD YOU BE ELIGIBLE? If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. You are a first time buyer 2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, now or in the past 3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
Regional price caps apply and we would be pleased to discuss the threshold in your area with you.
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes England guidelines.
Help to Buy is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on www.helptobuy.gov.uk along with their contact information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Contact the office about this property
Or Call the Office on: 01708 725000
Some similar properties which may be of interest to you...